Friday, August 07, 2009

If we hold on together

Thanksgiving concert was just AWESOME (:


Jeslin Nic and I were getting high at the back of the hall laughing at the teachers' performances and when we sang we are singapore (hear the lion ROARRRR) and If we hold on together. Jeslin and I got even more high by dancing around after the entire concert hehe.


If we hold on together! :D

After the usual camwhoring and such, Jeslin SuAnn Calista Clifford and I headed to Parkway parade (SuAnn's mum sent us there!) for dinner at pastamania! 1A07 I'm sorry I didn't go for the class dinner, and damn, I just missed something didn't I?



Anyway, the day was just awesome! There was the SRGCE phototaking workshop plus our japan trip meeting (which didn't last long. I did some crappy presentation on the schools). Afterwhich, Jeslin Nat and i had lunch at Kovan and "studied" in school until the start of band practice.

We didn't do really well for the performance (the march and national anthem) but I guess its already over. The concert and dinner and the events of the day made up for everything anyway (:




Just a simple update, I'll be back!

(with the photos in my phone & after I save a few from Clifford's uploaded ones)

No comments: